- Snowbound (SW 7004) | Trim & Cabinets
- Repose Gray (SW 7015) | Ceilings
- Mindful Gray (SW 7016) | Walls throughout most of the house
- Dorian Gray (SW 7017) | Island Cabinet, Formal Dining Room, & Ceiling in Master
- Dovetail (SW 7018) | Barrel Ceiling in Master Bath
- Acier (SW 9170) | Pool Bath
- Gauntlet Gray (SW 7019) | Island Cabinet, Dome Ceiling in Foyer, Doors for Laundry Room, Panty, Pool Bath
- Calacatta Gold Marble | Kitchen, Bar, Butler’s Pantry, Formal Powder & Master Bath
- Sleek Concrete (Caesarstone) | Outdoor Kitchen/Living
- Raw Concrete (Caesarstone) | Secondary Baths, Laundry Room & Pool Bath
- London Grey (Caesarstone) | Game/Movie Room
- Calacatta (A·K·D·O 3×6) | overall Kitchen backsplash
- Radiance Calacatta (A·K·D·O) | 48″x 36″ deco behind Wolfe range
- Basket Weave Calacatta & Blue Lagos Dots (A·K·D·O) | perimeter of range deco
- Calacatta Gold Marble | Foyer, Master Bath floor & shower, Formal Powder Room
- Importa Apuna White Tile | Laundry Room, Pool Bath, Secondary Baths
- Carpet (Dixie Home Horizon) | Upstairs Bedroom’s, Game/Movie Room
- Prairie Rug (Calvin Klein 9×12) | Family Room
- Twilight Bone Rug (Nourison 9×12) | Breakfast Dining
* hardwood floors (not pictured) will be throughout the house
Current Progress as of August 2016
For this past trip to Texas we switched it up a bit and invited the boys to come along! It was my brother’s first time to Texas so we stayed longer than normal and made a mini vacation out of it. Other than over-indulging and a Ranger’s game, we didn’t do anything too out of the ordinary. We simply just had the best time hanging out, playing games and lounging by the pool.
During the days, my mom and I would slip away for appointments here and there, but were so pleased with what we were accomplishing that we didn’t mind leaving the beautiful hotel. Although it can be all consuming at times, I have really enjoyed the selection process and have grown to love all things interior design. I practically feel like an expert at this point (or so I think)!!
It was surreal when we walked the house for the first time and observed the progress that has been made. At the same time, it was very rewarding to see the decisions we have contemplated months over put into action. Although I’ll never be ready to lose my parents to Texas, I’m beyond excited for them and this next chapter in their new home.